June 6, 2013

Dark, rich and healthy...


Guess what? My semester is almost over and I'm in the middle of my final exams. Whenever I study, I just have to snack and munch on things. Instead of eating your way to a bigger YOU, just reach for dark chocolate, fruits, raw vegetables, yogurt and almonds. I've figured that it's much easier to stick to healthier choices in the summer whereas in the winter you're more tempted to reach for comfort- foods.

Yes! Dark chocolate can be actually healthy for you because of their high dose of natural caffeine and antioxidants which make it so bitter. I certainly do believe in it, but portion control is key I'd say. Anyways, during stressful times like 'studying for final exams' I allow myself up to 50g =D! 
At the moment my favorites are the 85% dark chocolate ones from GEPA (Fairtrade- Company) and Vivani. Having some dark chocolate should be one's pleasure, so enjoy every bite of it ;-)

There are some interesting facts about eating dark chocolate from The Huffington Post and Science Daily.

'All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh