June 30, 2014

Whites & Greens on Vacation :)


Here are just a few attempts from my boyfriend taking outfit pictures of me. I am not one of those lucky bloggers, who has a photographer as a boyfriend, but I think he did a fair job for his very first time, what do you think? :) That day, we did a lot of biking around Potsdam and Sanssouci Park and additionally the weather was really changeable, warm and sunny or cold and rainy, therefore I was trying to stay comfy and warm. 

I wore an old H&M blouse, olive greenish Uniqlo pants, my black Chelsea Boots and a Vintage Leather handbag from the flea :) I really love that handbag, but I only take it in the summer with me because in winter I shy away from too much color because I think this orange-brownish color is hard to mix in the winter, especially when I'm wearing lots of black and grey. But in the summer months, I like lots of white and also color mixes :) The golden bracelet is from Snash Jewelry NY.

Oh and the picture below is just me 
relaxing on the doorsteps of our holiday home :) 
All beige and white with a touch of brown & gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh