May 24, 2012

Bag it!


The other day I was watching this documentary about plastic. It is really good and well done! Not too boring or too formal but it provides you with worth known facts about how much the Americans consume plastic, how much it causes harm to mother nature and where it actually ends, no not in your recycle bin!

An average guy, like you and me, is talking about something which we use every single day. It surrounds us everywhere if we notice. It can make us and especially our children sick, it damages the oceans and actually it is not recyclable.

My life is definitely too plastic! Is yours, too? 

Spread the word out, use less plastic, reuse bottles and refuse single- use plastic.

"Think about it, why would you make something that you're going to use for a few minutes out of a material that's basically going to last forever, and you're just going to throw it away. What's up with that?"
- Jeb Berrier  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh