July 16, 2012

Bastille Day in NYC


After arriving back in the city, back in reality, back in life.. 
I didn't go straight home. I've met my Australian friend Rebecca and we decided to check out the French street fair, which is held every year: Bastille Day NY
A street fair to celebrate the french culture and other francophone countries like Canada, Switzerland and more. I like going to street fairs because of the food :-D Crépes and macarons were predominant at this one. Although we went there we ended up at Le pain quotidien for lunch. I think it is a french or belgian chain all over the city. I wanted to go meatless and had a lentil salad on arugula and it was really good and filling! I have to experiment with lentils and quinoa at home! :-)

Coming home after this exhausting weekend I took a long shower and went to bed early,
hope you guys enjoyed your weekend, too!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh