December 20, 2013

Food Friday: Vegan Muesli Cookies


I guess it's that time of year again although the weather doesn't seem like it! It's raining here, and it's kind of warm, which reminds me of last year's christmas in Germany when I went for a jog with a friend. Weird, huh? Climate Change is showing its effects..

All my friends are into baking right now and what better to give your loved ones than homemade cookies? :) I've already showed you the Almond Biscotti and the Chocolate Chia Peanut Cookie Recipe in the last two weeks. So, if you mix up those with these Vegan Muesli Cookies you'll have some delicious christmas munchies to share with friends and family.

Ingredients:

250g whole grain flour,
1 package vanilla sugar,
1 pinch of salt,
150 to 200ml soy milk,
75 raw cane sugar,
200g mixed nuts with muesli,
1/2 package of baking powder
and 3 large spoons of powdered sugar (if preferred).

1. Just mix everything together until a nice dough comes out.

2. Shape cookies with a spoon and place on the baking sheet. Bake for about 15min. at 170°C (330°F).

After that, you're all set I would say ;-) Why are they so special? Because they aren't heavy on your stomach and the raisins and nuts do their best in this oatmixture, happy baking for christmas! xo




1 comment:

  1. Looks really delicious :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh