June 17, 2012

Nowmanifest

Gathering the world’s most renowned bloggers in fashion under the NOWMANIFEST name, we aim to inspire and guide readers around the world. Our bloggers are handpicked due to their strong sense of trends and great impact on their readers. NOWMANIFEST addresses the modern consumer with an eye for fashion and style, and the ones seeking to be fashion-forward.

Throughout history, fashion is known to reflect trends in modern society. NOWMANIFEST should therefore not only enlighten readers alike all over the world, but also act as a diving-board into the aspiring world of fashion today.
It all happens right here, right NOW.

As I understand it, nowmanifest is a fashion platform for the most well- known fashion blogger on the world wide web.
Actually I do like fashiontoast's, style by kling's and bryanboy's blogs. 
You should check them out if you're into fashion, I check their blogs daily and I like reading what they post.

I started reading fashiontoast before her blog was on this platform and
Rumi Neely is just awesome! I like most of her outfits and the pictures are great!!! I like to follow her and BryanBoy as they travel a lot and also tell about where to go/ where to eat. It is definitely a plus that they are 'Asians', too :) It is just fun for me reading about what they see/do/experience and of course WEAR! =D
fashiontoast.com
bryanboy.com

Elin Kling's style is kind of 'simple': a lot of denim, skinny jeans, blazers, still classy and 'chic'. That's what I like! Sometimes less is more! Of course also the fact that she is living and working in the city for now! I should try to catch her at some point =D 
There is a lot of hype going on about her, good and bad things, she as a blogger, entrepreneur, model etc. I just think that people are jealous and she should do whatever she likes and just keep doing it if she's happy!
stylebykling.nowmanifest.com



I like this outfit because it is really laid- back/casual. I feel like she can pull anything off although she is so skinny!!! 
That's like one of my biggest issue with my bodytype. I am also kind of skinny but always don't know if I should stick with tight and short, so you can find curves, haha =D Which curves?! And then again if I wear clothes which are too loose I feel boyish or it just doesn't look right...
Let's see if I will ever be able to answer that styling question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh