October 24, 2013

Second & Other Stories-Opening in Berlin


This weekend I could spend some days off with friends in Berlin again and of course I've did some window shopping. I've checked out the new & Other Stories in Berlin Mitte and pretty much liked it, compared to the one at Ku'damm, I've liked this one more because it seems like there's more space. In the front window they have an installation made out of paper bags. When I first came in, I've noticed that there are not many shoes and accessories, but wait! Walk into the basement, there you'll find a large room full of handbags, shoes and beauty essentials. So, whenever you're in Berlin, you definitely have to check out this Swedish house of chic clothing with high quality materials.

Second-hand Object Jumper.
Pieces Treggings.
& Other Stories Ankle Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh