March 3, 2014

Mindful Monday: Stress as my Friend?

             

As everyone of us, I am still dealing with stress and I guess, this will not pass away that easy and fast, but I am definitely feeling better now because I listen more and more to my body's needs. Today, I've just found this super interesting Ted Talk in how to turn stress to your best friend as the Health Psychologist explains. Please take 15 minutes of your time to learn about how to deal with stress. It might save your life and the only thing you have to do is: believe. 

Chasing meaning is better for your health than trying to avoid discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh