May 30, 2014

Food Friday: Green Lunch Inspiration


Ahhhh!!! My mum found arugula in our garden :) :) Why this makes me so happy? Because I love ♥ arugula and the best thing about it is: we did not actually plant it :) It just grows.. everywhere! So, I did not intend to post anything today because I really really need to study, but I thought: well, now I made this beautiful salad, at least I want to post the pictures ;-)

There's no real recipe behind this, but just a little Lunch Inspiration for you guys :) I've mixed the arugula with regular lettuce, dandelion leaves, pieces of cucumber, tomatoe, red pepper, different seeds'n nuts like pumpkin, linseed, sunflower, pine nuts, almonds and sprinkled Goji Berries on top :) You can have some Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar with it. I often have salads for lunch, so this is what I just made myself for today :) I am really excited about the fact that the arugula is growing from nowhere in our garden, so that I wanted to share this with you :)

Even very small things can make you happy, 
just open your eyes and go explore :)
Thank you Nature ♥


And if you're also an avocado lover like me, 
spread it on some homemade bread and 
you'll have the perfect lunch :)

Happy Weekend and take care ♥

2 comments:

  1. ich verhunger hier...koch für mich :) hahaha sieht lecker aus! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! avocado is the best thing ever!!

    Love, Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh