May 8, 2014

Throwback Thursday: European Longboard Dance Contest 2013


Happy Faces all over this book :) 

Whenever I'm in Berlin, I need to stop by at a special longboard shop and say hi to its owner :) It's Funky Summer in Wedding, Berlin where I got my very first longboard. So, it's always nice to see Fränky and what he has been up to. This January when I was there, I saw this huge book lying there and I was like: Oh my! Are these pictures from the European Longboard Contest last summer? Yes, indeed! I haven't seen him since that summer and it was nice to look back again :)

 
Fränky printed some funny shots from the riders into a large book, so that any visitor who comes around, can have a look :) Just wanted to show some of them to you and take a look back at last summer's big longboard event :) It was amazing and a lovely experience, but read the whole story here..

Pictures in the book by Funky Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh