August 15, 2013

Recap: Mulack-Street Festival


As you might know, I like to spend my weekends with street festivals, good eats and yeah, a bit of shopping if there's something special going on. Last saturday then there was the Mulack Street Festival here in Berlin the shops were opened but had some special sales outside on the street. It's definitely worth a shot because in this street there are stores like: Lala Berlin, adidas SLVR, C'est tout, the Green Tea Mamecha CafĂ©, The Shit Shop, World's End and many more. 

Strolling through the streets we've stopped at a shop called: Das Neue Schwarz. It's a vintage shop with well-known brands and they've had a small sale in front. I was lucky and found this: An American Apparel skirt in bright orange red which looked very familiar to me. Why? I've bought the same model in an olive green in a Vintage shop in Brooklyn actually one year ago! And yes, I just had to have it because this skirt is just so comfy and a good summer-go-to. I just love everything vintage :) but I try to stay away from handbags and purses since my collection of old bags is becoming bigger and heavier. When I'm back home, I will show you some of them ;-) 

So, let's see if the weather allows me to wear it this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh