September 25, 2014

NYC #2 // On Brooklyn Bridge


Since I am right now in one of the most fashionable cities in the world, I am taking this chance to capture some nice, authentic NYC street styles. Lately, I have seen these classic black leather Dr.Martens boots a lot! In the streets, on campus and in several retail stores, but when I had my eyes on them back in Germany I couldn't make the purchase just yet. Maybe because I feel like they are too chunky.


This English girl shows us that they are not! But she is also striking another trend: the shirt-tie around your waist! Although this here is more like a jacket-tie, I love how she twists up her all black everything outfit with such a small detail. Do you already know which two pieces to twist together? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful location and look :)

    Have a nice day
    x Maria ♥
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit! :)

    By the way, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award you can check it out on my blog >> Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts


    Lux xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh