June 13, 2013

Golden summer 2013 at Roxy


Have you seen the new summer swim 2013 collection from the girls sports brand Roxy? I just fell in love with their signature bandeau for the campaign. It's white, strapless and has golden crochet details on the bra. Just beautiful and perfect for anyone who loves the combination of metallic and white. YES! I love it, I want it and just cannot take my eyes off of it! 

Roxy belongs to Quicksilver Inc., the largest sports brand for everything dealing with boards. The brand Roxy targets young women and encourages them in sports, especially surf and snow. They also sell equipment, footwear, accessories and more. I think they try to do a mixture between sporty and girly, which works very well for me now ;-) ! Fashion and sports goes hand in hand here.


Before this spring I did not like Roxy as much because I thought that they'd just do sports wear for really young girls. I was wrong, their relaxed styles can be dressed up and I've found out that they are pretty fashionable! How come? I'll tell you soon! Stay tuned!

What fits better to a golden bikini? You've got it! A golden surf board, I hope that I'll have my golden ride soon! Let us dream of our golden surf ride one day :) 

'We live for the golden moments and the golden opportunities that remind us to shine on and seize the day.'

Check out the video which includes more pieces and colours. The golden embellishments on the other, more colourful ones make it so easy to mix up the tops and bottoms. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh