June 11, 2013

First capture in Berlin

M #1:  Gap Vintage top, Pieces jeggings, Zara sandals, Coach Vintage purse, C&A sandals, Snash Jewelry NY outline bracelet and rings.

Who loves everything vintage? I do! You can find real bargains in New York City, also known brands like Coach, Jacobs etc. I just love mixing and matching it with new clothes and accessories from small designers like my bracelets from Snash Jewelry which you can find here

Better yet, you can find her designs at Brooklyn Fleas and Markets. Some of them have the NY skyline cut out, others are more rough and have claws. You have to look what fits you best, I'd stick to neutral ones because they'd fit to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh