July 16, 2013

Worth a sweat


When you're stressed out, go for a run! It's worth a sweat because afterwards you will feel super good. Yeah, so that's how I look like after a run =D Being a fulltime-intern and then having friends over from family I barely find time for myself. I have to admit that I didn't meditate for about two weeks and didn't workout again until last weekend. Whenever I come home from work I'm like: Okay... I'm super tired, would love to just hang around and sleep. Then I'll tell myself: NO! Kick your butt and get back on track! Get out of your comfort zone and don't become lazy. Lazy about you, about life and its struggles. 

MOVE. You're one run away of being happy.

And indeed: It's worth a sweat and I do feel much better afterwards. 
Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh