September 2, 2013

Body Mist Shinjuku Bloom by & Other Stories


When summer was here, hope it will come back in a few days because right now it's pouring and pouring, I was getting sweaty pretty easily, I did not know what to do. It's not that I was smelling, but I used to rinse off my face and wrists with cold water just to get something refreshing. Around two weeks ago, a friend of mine, got me this: Body Mist Shinjuku Bloom by & Other Stories.

It costs about 15€, I guess 20 $ and comes in nine variations. Mine is a mixture of orange blossoms, cherry, vanilla and sandalwood. I take this when I'm on the run and have it in my purse all the time, so whenever I need a refreshment and something to awaken me up, I spray it onto my face and neck. 

Love the cherry fragrance, but it's really juicy and you have to like it ;-) Go out and try out the other ones. What do you use for as a beauty-summer refreshment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh