September 9, 2013

Feeling fresh and new!





Yes, I've did it!!! It's not short, but definitely shorter, what did I say when I got my last haircut: step by step should it be. So, the end of my internship was coming and I thought: Okay, I'm up to it, I want something new, something edgy and cool and then I've called a friend: Basti Jung, who recommended me the hair-and make-up artist Theo Schnürer.

Theo actually did a Hugo Boss show in Berlin and you should definitely check out his website. Before meeting up with him I didn't have any real image or haircut to ask him for, I thought: Well, maybe, what about an asymmetrical long bob? 

It happened last sunday, Septemer 1st and when I went to his place, I was a bit nervous. Theo was super friendly and really honest with my needs. He suggested me to do something more classic because if I'd have something too edgy, I shortly wouldn't like it anymore. When cutting up my hair, I wasn't able to look into the mirror, so by the end when he finished blow drying I had to. I was like: Oh my world!!! Is this me??? I cannot look into the mirror, I look sooo different, haha. I didn't have shorter hair since I was five or so =D Super different, it's like I'm a new person, a new type and I LOVE IT :) :) :)

He then curled my hair a bit and showed me how to do a different style, so I left Theo's place very content and I'm super happy about that decision :) Sometimes you have a feeling and sometimes you should let that feeling overflow you and DO IT :) That day I was like a kid, jumping around and being happy all day because of my hair. My head was feeling so much lighter and I loved swinging my head and hair around, I felt like a hippie =D Haha, just kidding, oh no, I really did that =D

The first resonances were: - Is it you??? - Oh my gosh, what happened to your hair?? - Love it! - Now you actually have a real haircut. - And suddenly there's so much volume in your hair. =D =D - Looks a bit like Elin Kling, naah, do you really think that?

Apparently friends and family liked it as well :) So, what do you guys say? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh